Tagged again.Me.As long as it’s you.
I didn’t really manage to purge something good outta my head.so, D, this ‘tag-survey’ is very very much welcomed. Here goes:
- List these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Leave a comment for each blogger.
Afiq says “you have to know this, or you don’t have to. Depending on your stand and views”:
- I have never and would not be wearing contact lens. ‘Ever’ is a strong word. So, I’ll stick to ‘in foreseeable future’. I’m afraid of poking my own eyes due to clumsiness, I’m scared of getting eyes-related infection due to it because I like observing things, and spectacle make me look kinder and not too ‘garang’ (my mom said this, not me).
- I can cook. Am not saying I’m a chef or connosieur, as I’m not. But I do know some simple stuff, that can impress you. Blame it on the feminist movement. I strongly think that guys too are somewhat violated off their rights, but constructively to gain appreciation and respect you have to try the other’s boots too.
- I like McD’s banana pie. No matter how lepat pisang you said it taste, I love it. Delicious.
- As much as it appear otherwise, I’m not the ‘A-type personality’ guy. This is as much as I can say at the moment. Circumstances.
- I’m no expert in any sport. But i do know most of sport’s basic rules. For example “accept losing with honour” and “if it didn’t break you, it’ll make you stronger”.haha. I sound like a jock.
- I love theatre. watching it and being a part of it. As much as I would say I’ll never act after this, I think it will happen otherwise.
- Last but not least, I love books. But since everyone who knows me know this – I’ll add in extra fact on it. Currently, I’m into philosophy books. Whatever that discussed views, ideas, opinions. *hinthint*
Afiq says “I’m not saying this because I don’t like it, as it is an integral part of me. But, I’m working to be better” :
- I hate total darkness. Though, I have to be in one when I’m suffering migraine bout, but in normal circumstances it feel constrictive. Like a cell, like an invicible grip. So, I sleep with my laptop on, for the backlight. In laymen term, I hate the dark. But I love nighttime, so serene and owh-so-peaceful.
- I have an addiction, which I think I’ve survive. And my view on it is very favourable “as long as you’re not hurting yourself and anyone else because of what you’re doing, then do it. The answer lies in being moderate with it”.
- I have insecurity issue. A big one. Would you help me work on it?
- I’m the jealous type. Be wary.
- I have idealistic and optimistic view on everything. Thus, I get dissapointed a lot. My friend point out that I’m living in a bubble. I hate knowing that bubble will burst sometime.
- I have strong views on certain things. Sometime, I hurt other’s feelings when voicing this out. There are times when I realize it too late for my own good. My stupid mouth.
- I’m slow. It’s due to me being over-analysing and considering options. It’s safe and boring. Young people should be edgier, don’t you think?
Afiq says “reveal yourself, we human lack communication of what inside of us. It is tiring for everyone” :
Aizoo seniman muda – Kata-kata perlu buahkan makna. Bukan omong kosong. Tetapi makna bukan semestinya untuk semua. Tulisan yang punya minda darimu, aku suka.
Niea gadis muslimah – Perubahan kamu sangat menyenangkan hati. Aku masih mencuba mencari cahayaNya. Owh, aku masih mahu barangan itu. masih ada ya?
Helmi yang terus menjadi angin – Engkau unik. Aku bangga berkawan denganmu.
Fuqaha pereka halwa mata – Moga rekaan terus menjadi keadaan.
Abang Istajib Anugerah Diraja – karyamu hebat.
Rudy pemuda sedang bercinta – Hangatnya bercinta.hahaha.
Irfan si kecil yang besar pandangan – Teruskan. Jangan putus asa. Dinding penghalang itu ada untuk menghalang dia yang tidak cukup mahu pada sesuatu.
Afiq says “If ever doubt arise, you know what to do” :
Munchkin – Jangan takut, aku tak pergi kemana-mana. Inginku sampaikan yang impian dan pengharapan boleh jadi kenyataan. Kau mahu?