I can’t seem to be able to do any writing at the moment. Not that I’m having big problem and all, just that I don’t think I want to discuss anything big yet. Living the moment. huhu.
But, I’m not going to let the blog run unposted for too long. It will tarnish any good follower spirit on following this blog. Not that theres many. No pun intended. So, I’m going to reveal what I really seek from a woman. Here goes:
- She who read well. I love to learn things, and it would be nice to be able to share without any restriction. I need a match on this interest as a lot of other similar interests wouldn’t matter much if she didn’t match this one.
- She who knows how to listen as much as she could talk. And I hope she talk much too, because I don’t really. But I do talk.
- She who has the ability to contain me. I’m a fire. Not that I have anger management issue, but I have a larger than life expectation issue. Though nowaday, I’m able to see the difference between ideals and practical, I think a person who has somewhat a sound judgement will be a good help.
- She who loves watching arts. theatres, galleries, exhibitions, musics. Because it gives life.
- She who respect her parents. because then there’s big yes that she’ll respect mine too.
- She who doesn’t mind slowness. I know sometimes its hard for me to find the right word, but pushing me for it would only make it worse. I’ll respect any disabilities you have, but you have to respect mine too.
- Last but not least, most importantly nonetheless, she who loves me as I am. And what I’m becoming. Which may not be exactly what she wants but if she fits the first six, then I’m betting that its a close shave.
Quoting Meredith Grey in Grey’s Anatomy:
sometimes all we want is a taste,other time we never know when its enough…
p/s:yes,this is meant for you too. 😉